"A Prayer for You by Me:-
Oh God,I Don’t Know Of
All The Challenges This Person Has,
But You Know Everything!
I Hear His Silence
You Hear His Plead,
I See His Laughing
You See His Tears,
I See When He Gives
You See What Have Been Taken From Him,
I See His Appearance
You See The Scars In His Soul.
I pray before YOU to give him everything he needs and always with him during difficult times."
Oh God,I Don’t Know Of
All The Challenges This Person Has,
But You Know Everything!
I Hear His Silence
You Hear His Plead,
I See His Laughing
You See His Tears,
I See When He Gives
You See What Have Been Taken From Him,
I See His Appearance
You See The Scars In His Soul.
I pray before YOU to give him everything he needs and always with him during difficult times."
RELIGIOUS SMS
4/
5
Oleh
IndiKart India