Sunday, November 15, 2015

TOP 500+ BEST WHATSAPP STATUS N QUOTES

  • Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.
  • Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
  • We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.
  • Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains.
  • One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
  • I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
  • If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
  • Hatred can be overcome only by love.
  • Mai har kisi k liye apne aap ko accha sabit nhi kr skta ....Lekin mai un ke liye BEHATREEN hu , Jo mujhe Samajhte hai :(
  • अपनी दोस्ती का बस इतना सा असूल है, जो तू कुबूल है.... तो तेरा सब कुछ कुबूल है...
  • мy ғavorιтe тнιng aвoυт ѕcнool ιѕ ѕιттιng wιтн мy ғrιend & ғlιppιng тнroυgн a тeхтвooĸ poιnтιng aт υgly pιcтυreѕ & ѕayιng “тнaт’ѕ yoυ”.!! :D
  • When a problem arises, take a moment to listen to your heart!
  • I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
  • Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  • I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
  • मिल सके आसानी से , उसकी ख्वाहिश किसे है? ज़िद तो उसकी है ... जो मुकद्दर में लिखा ही नहीं...
  • जल जाते हैं मेरे अंदाज़ से मेरे दुश्मन क्यूंकि एक मुद्दत से मैंने न मोहब्बत बदली और न दोस्त बदले .!!.
  • Taaѕн ĸe paттo мe ιĸĸa aυr zııŋdgı мe ѕıĸĸa..+ ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ jaв cнalтa нa! ŋa тo Ðυŋıya ѕalaaм тнoĸтı нaı.....iii
  • मेरा वजूद नहीं किसी तलवार और तख़्त ओ ताज का मोहताज, में अपने हुनर और होंठो की हंसी से लोगो के दिल पे राज करता हैं....
  • Kehte Hein Waqt Se Pehle
  • Or Kismat Ke Bina
  • Kisi Ko Kuch Nahi Milta...Kam krke dheko.
  • Ham tere bina ab rhe nahi skte tere bina kya vjood mera.
  • Pyar or war mai sab jayaz hai bidu.
  • Why beautiful girls don't have brains.
  • Dil ko zubaan, aankhon ko sapne mil gaye
  • Meri zindagi chal toh rahi thi ... par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kar diya
  • Main marne ke liye nahi peeta ... peene ke liye marta hun.
  • mai apna chehra bhul skta hu but tumhara nahi.....
  • Tu naraz na raha kar,tujhe vaasta hai khuda ka,.......Ek terahi chehra khush dekhkar to hum apna gum bhulate hai.
  • Kitne anmol hote hain yeh yaadon ke rishte bhi........koi yaad na bhi kare, chahat fir bhi rehti hai..
  • Mohabbat ki aazmaish dede kar thak gaya hun ae khuda,...Kismat mein koi aisa likh de jo maut tak wafa kare..
  • If you can't convince them, Confuse them.
  • No one is busy in this world. Its all about priorities!
  • We don't have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!
  • Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
  • आज का विचार: अगर परछाईयाँ कद से और बातें औकात से बड़ी होने लगे तो समझ लीजिये कि सूरज डूबने ही वाला है..!
  • दुकानें उसकी भी लुट जाती है अक्सर हमने देखा है...! . जो दिन भर में न जाने कितने ताले बेच देता है...!!
  • Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago?
  • To infinity…. and beyond!!!
  • Beauty Fades After Time, But my Personality Is Forever! …..(best whatsapp status of 2015)
  • Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”
  • When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity……Albert Einstein .
  • Yes , I m single , & You’ve to be damn beautiful to change it.;)
  • Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.
  • If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.
  • I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.
  • I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.
  • Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.
  • I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”
  • You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.
  • Scientist say the world is made up of Proton,Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u :);)
  • Give a man fish and you’ll feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and you can then stick him with a huge amount of fishing School loans.
  • I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
  • Some people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to kill them.
  • You were too lazy to read that number.
  • Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
  • Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that will never happen.
  • When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason _!_
  • fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.
  • Many beautiful flowers in the world but my flower is you.You are most beautiful than others,I Love you my lovely rose. Happy Rose Day Dear!!
  • Forget the failures and work hard for success
  • Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.
  • We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
  • Dear people who update their whatsapp message every 30 seconds, there’s Facebook for that reason!
  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  • I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.
  • A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
  • ”Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
  • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  • A goal properly set is halfway reached
  • Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)
  • “Success” all depends on the second letter.
  • You’re not perfect, I am not as well, but together we are perfect.
  • A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
  • Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.
  • Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.
  • I’ll love you till my final breath.
  • Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy
  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life
  • I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture
  • I act like I don’t care, but deep inside, it hurts.
  • Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  • Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
  • The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
  • Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
  • Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
  • “’Different” and ‘New’ is relatively easy. Doing something that’s genuinely better is very hard.” Sir Jony Ive, Apple
  • People r like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.
  • When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic.
  • My heart is now a perfect place… with you inside it.
  • I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!
  • Second chances are for losers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
  • Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
  • Be polite to everyone don’t sweat the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me…. (best whatsapp status ideas)
  • Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.
  • Went to a fish market and shouted at them saying “What is this, a classroom?”, thereby maintaining the balance of the universe.
  • Don’t try to choose which is not Urs..But..Don’t dare to loose which is only Urs
  • I loved you…but I guess that my love couldn’t save his… nothing could.
  • Dear math please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  • Tip to avoid car insurance……….Join facebook and never leave home.
  • I am me and I won’t change myself for anyone..!
  • Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.
  • If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. _ Wayne Dyer
  • Fight NOT To Lose..Instead 0f Fighting To WIN
  • I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s what love does.
  • Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.
  • This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.
  • Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.
  • I miss the good old days when Black Friday was actually on Friday.
  • Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard
  • I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..! ……….(top whatsapp status)
  • Formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….
  • Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.
  • Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
  • There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.
  • I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
  • When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.
  • After Tuesday, even the calender says “W T F”.
  • Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.
  • Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
  • CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
  • Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.
  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my watsapp status….
  • Lookout for small note in bracket if you just want best of the best…
  • One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
  • Be what you want to be, not what other wants to see.
  • We are on the same side Now. Four pegs at night will make me stringer
  • Trust in God, But lock your car. (latest whatsapp status)
  • A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.
  • One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature ??
  • We are never ever getting back together.
  • People are more what they hide than what they show
  • “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” -Warren Buffett
  • Without me its just awso.
  • I’m poor. I can’t pay ATTENTION in Class room.
  • It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  • Ah, good ol’ trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die.
  • I hate it when i ask “how are you?” just to be polite and end up getting a fucking life story.
  • apni to bass ek hi zeed he…. sar pe Taaj… Sath me koi Khasss aur is kamini duniya pe Raaaajjj !!…(hindi)
  • We live in a Dumb Age where Smartphone’s are thinner and smarter, people are obese and stupid. (whatsapp status 2015)
  • All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them. Also check attitude whatsapp status on our site.
  • Don’t settle for good.Demand Great.
  • Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday???? My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday
  • Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
  • I’m cool but global warming made me hot
  • Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  • Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it’s wide use three fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.
  • Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.
  • Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
  • My heart beats only for you..
  • Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.
  • Forget your past forgive yourself and begin again.
  • Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.
  • Lazy People Fact #5812672793
  • We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.
  • Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
  • The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
  • I Loved A Girl and She Broke my heart….. Now every piece of my heart love DifferenT Girlz…. People called it flirt Thats Not fair…
  • The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.
  • The movie Titanic is a great lesson of why just the tip can get you in a lot of trouble.
  • Flirting is the art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
  • Take a deep breath it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
  • Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
  • I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.
  • I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything
  • Are you the drug or the cure?
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
  • Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off. ……..(awesome whatsapp status)
  • Kiss me and you will see starts, Love me and i will give them to you.
  • Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!
  • My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity :p
  • Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
  • Yeah you ,the one reading my status.. Get Lost.
  • ‘Black Friday Bowling’ Because those pins look A LOT like those bitches in front of me in line this morning!
  • I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)
  • Take out ‘N’ out of FRIEND, and you are cooked!
  • Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
  • I am a better investor because I am a businessman and a better businessman because I am an investor. – Warren Buffett
  • Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me
  • One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature.
  • Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want
  • Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
  • Thin, I am quick; fat, I am slow.
  • When there’s a will, I want to be in it. (best whatsapp status ever)
  • Cheating is easy try something challenging and be faithful.
  • I’m not slow….I’m at energy saving mode.
  • At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days : Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food
  • I took IQ test …..results were negative
  • Happiness is not the absence of problems. It’s the ability to deal with them.
  • Waiting for wi-fi network.
  • Wish My Parents were Like Google search. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete. …..(best ever whatsapp status)
  • I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.
  • Better the vacuum cleaner the better it sucks!!
  • I think it’s weird when I love you, I think it’s weird when I want you, when you don’t even know I’m there!
  • Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.
  • We do not remember days, we remember moments.
  • sometimes there is this moment when you feel like talking to someone….but you see around to find no one except your shadow….!!
  • My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”
  • Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.
  • Should transformers take car insurance or life insurance…..
  • All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them.
  • I will be back before you pronunce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
  • Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
  • At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right right then left and repeat whenever offered any food
  • Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
  • There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian & Tuesday Saturday.
  • Nobody can teach me who I am.
  • I think love is fearless.
  • I m sorry did i give u d quite impression that i give a damn about u???
  • Roses are red Sky is blue ..Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two !!!
  • Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_
  • I know the voices in my head aren’t real….. but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  • One more password got married…!!
  • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
  • Fall in love not in line.
  • And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. – Friedrich Nietzsche
  • All girls are my sisters except you.
  • I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)
  • My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
  • Pictures are worth a thousand words.
  • Your eyes water when you yawn because you miss your bed and it makes you sad.True story.
  • “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. – Johnny Deep ………….(Best whatsapp quotes)
  • I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  • Behind every successful man there is a Passion and Hard work.
  • I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life; if I die next Tuesday.
  • Darr k aage jeet hai….aur dadar k aage seat hai (Just for mumbaikars)
  • Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
  • You can’t put a value on a human life,but my wife’s life insurance company made a pretty fair offer.
  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • Silent people have the loudest minds.
  • Contributing to entropy since 1994.
  • Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.
  • If there is‘MONEY’….there is a million relatives and enemies.
  • I love my job only when I’m on vacation
  • I can see you checking my whatsapp status. B)
  • I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.
  • SI unit of ignorance = “seen”
  • I wish I could record my dreams so that i could watch dem later……
  • Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  • When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?
  • Sometimes life is too hard to Be alone… And Sometimes life is too good to be alone……… morelove status
  • I don’t make mistakes, I date them.
  • I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.
  • Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
  • A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
  • They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B
  • The only way to fix this situation is to go back to when you asked me out…and say no.
  • I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less
  • Study economics-when you’re unemployed, at least you’ll know why.
  • I want the passion to loving me forever.
  • Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.
  • Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.
  • Hey there….. be there
  • Laugh at your obstacles everybody else does.
  • The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
  • Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.
  • There’s nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.
  • An opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!
  • People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
  • Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  • If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
  • Error: status unavailable
  • You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it.
  • face book is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall
  • Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
  • I liked things better when I didn’t understand them.
  • Chaar bottle Vodka, I can’t afford roz ka.
  • The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!
  • Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
  • When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …
  • I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend them a hand, I can say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.
  • I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
  • Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
  • Born to Express not Impress
  • I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
  • Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
  • The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
  • My two most HATED words..”I PROMISE”..It doesn’t mean $hit to me!
  • Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent
  • Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
  • When Some One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason _!_
  • For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
  • The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells. check out sad whatsapp status.
  • I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
  • Love your girl like You love your hot Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
  • If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
  • The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.
  • Me and my wife live happily for 25 years… And then we met…!
  • Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :)
  • Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
  • Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend.
  • SARCASM: Just one of the many services i offer.
  • Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
  • One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
  • Fall in love not in line.
  • The toughest part of letting go is realizing that the other person already did.
  • Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think. …..(best whatsapp status 2015)
  • I’m cool but global warming made me hot
  • You can disturb me any time if you don’t have time to do something.
  • I handed her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and said “I will love you till the last one dies”.

Related Posts

TOP 500+ BEST WHATSAPP STATUS N QUOTES
4/ 5
Oleh

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *